1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Goose gives the lecture on Economics:
“Really just two things you need to remember from biz school: Supply. Demand.”
Laugh of Demand
Goose sits at his whiteboard with colorful stoner-vibe-smelling markers at work:
“Okay—let’s start with a basic and simple fact: as the price of something falls, demand for it rises; and as the price of something rises, the demand for it falls. This is the law of demand and every kid who has ever sold lemonade, baseball c...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!