1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
The key measure of the economy that most economists point to is GDP or Gross Domestic Product. This does not refer to the kids TV shows we produce in prime-time America; rather, it is the sum total of all goods and services that are produced in this country. You earn money here; it's part of GDP. You spend money on that new GM car; ditto.
The guy who cuts your lawn; he is part of GDP. Your wife's hairdresser; she, too is a piece of GDP. The only that GDP doesn't cover is goods and services...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!