1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Investing Risk: The Vehicles
Shorterrance? Tolerance: Tiger asks, "Who am I?" (And though the statement has broad repercussions, Tiger really is asking, "Who am I, financially?")
Butch says, "It's all about risk. People fall into different investing categories depending on how much money they make, what stage of life they're at, that sort of thing. For instance, you make money. In fact, you make way more money than you need to live on so you have a high level of savings. And you have a work...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!