1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
ECNs or Exchange Traded Networks
A hundred years ago, it was hard to trade shares. Massive amounts of paper were involved. Securities dealers needed capital behind them along with modicum of experience, either through de facto licenses or apprenticeships, so that their trading instructions would be trusted. But technology, specifically the internet, changed much of that. Today, ECNs are growing fast and furious and have made the process of trading shares incredibly cheap and fast and easy...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!