1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
At the special board meeting, Reid notes, "Bankers have pitched woo to you and Wu—what do you want to do?" A likes SilverSlacks; B likes Captain Toolworks (better food); Reid and the VCs like MegaGlop Bank (the VCs think it will let them tap into a broader global retail market and make for a "hotter" IPO).
Massive debate follows surrounding the sophistication of the retail sales channels, the global footprint, the liquidity of derivatives trading desks, the global ...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!