1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Here's the basic idea behind mutual funds. It is risky to put all your eggs in one basket. Investing carries the same idea.
If you invest all you own in one company, and that company goes bust, that's going to be...a problem. Especially if you're planning to retire soon. So what's the right solution? The answer is "diversification". For the Seven, you don't have to delve into the mathematics behind it, but diversification can reduce your overall portfolio risk. In fact,...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!