1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Mutual Fund “Diversification”
Diversified Funds – Think: 75 – 5 – 10. The Investment Company Act of 1940 has a bunch of rules, which define what mutual funds are and sets guidelines as to how they can behave and structure themselves. A diversified fund means that the fund is exposed to many areas. Energy, Telecommunications, the Consumer, Banks, Technology, etc.
In theory, a diversified fund is less volatile than a non-diversified fund. For a fund to qualify to be able to advertise...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!