1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Hedging with Options
Goose is obviously giddy. It’s one of those trading days that ends with him just dying to get back into the office the next day and figure out how much money he has made for his shareholders (and himself and his dog). Recall that there were 3 trades Goose put on to position himself to be long BUBB.
1. He bought a million dollars’ worth of stock – 25,000 shares at $40. That amount is now worth almost two million. Nice. A double.
2. He bought $900,000 in the $50 strike c...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!