1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Investing in a Bull Story
Goose checks the pricing on his options in BUBB. He still has a couple of months before they expire, and he thinks it might soon be time to sell the options. And he has a few choices here.
He can exercise his American-style call options: these were the $1.80 $50 strike price options he bought when the stock was at $40. He can then own the shares and ride them up further, sell them, short them against the box (meaning, short immediately to lock in his gains), or do...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!