1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Who Handles The Orders
Say hi to Bob. He’s our DMM – Designated Market Maker – in BUBB.
Bob has a fancy role at the firm. His real name is Steven but Bob fit better because of what he does: When you drop a half full (or empty if you’re a pessimist) plastic Coke bottle into the ocean, it bobs. If you drop it from a high altitude in rough seas, it bobs more.
Part of what Bob is supposed to do is to make the world bob less. (Not like he’s suicidal either.) That is, since markets move in ...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!