1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
After The First Year of Saucing
Roll the clock forward so a tree grows another ring. The first year goes gangbusters-well for The Sauce Company. The company was able to lease a bottling facility, which they came to call their own. Reid, through his contacts in the banking industry, helped A and B secure trade credit. The various supplies – oils, onions, garlic, brown sugar, and a secret greenish powder – are all kept under tight lock and key. The packaging is approved by Bubbie – it’s a ten y...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!