1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
What Is Insider Trading?
Butch explains that most people are decent and honest and hard-working. They come to this job beyond paranoid, shielding their eyes from data points that are fair and reasonable that they should know. There are two key elements to insider trading: materiality and relationship, and tying those together is the concept of duty. Does the person who has the sensitive information have a duty not to disclose it? Does the person who learns of the information have a duty...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!