1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Brownie Points: How Venture Deals Work From the Inside
Not needed for the Series 7, but of some interest for those who care about the venture capital business and start-ups, the math behind these 409a valuations works like this:
Recall the thought process behind Reid's initial investment of $500,000 as preferred, not common, stock into The Sauce Company. Reid wanted to be first in line and ahead of A and B. When companies raise money on terms like this, the numbers are elusive. In theory,...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!