1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Options: Good, Bad, Ugly
With a wide range of ways in which he could invest in the market, Goose had always defaulted to the conservative move of just buying the stock. So he did. In fact, he made BUBB a 2% position in his portfolio, buying $1 million worth of stock at $40 or 25,000 shares.
But with his bullishness pushing him, it was a time for greed, not fear. He wanted much more exposure. He thought through his, er, um, options: He could increase exposure, either by buying more...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!