1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
BUBB's First Quarter as a Public Company
It's now IPO, t + 3 months. The first quarter as a public entity comes for The Sauce Company—that's technically Q3 for BUBB because it's on a calendar year system (Q1 is Jan 1 – Mar 31, Q2 is April 1 – June 30, etc.) as opposed to a June fiscal year system (the year "begins" on June 1 and "ends" on May 31). Because they have only one product and a simple accounting system and because Mr. Wu is diamond-producing anal about tracking every penny, BU...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!