1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Closed End Fund
See Mutual Fund. A mutual fund has dozens or hundreds of stocks or bonds in it. They go up or down each day and distribute dividends and have other price variables like bonds get called or a company gets sold, etc. At the end of each day, some poor shlub has to add everything up and print a price for one share of that mutual fund, its NAV or Net Asset Value. The NAV is determined by the dozens or hundreds of names underlying it.
In a closed end fund (think: BRK), it has all of...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!