1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
The Deal: Preference Nitty and Gritty
A and B shake hands with Reid, but then notice something odd in the contract. His $500,000 buys a different class of stock than what they own. Reid's is "preferred," and theirs is just "common." Feeling gently insulted, they ask about it. This flavor of preferred stock doesn't pay a dividend and has no fancy terms. In many venture deals, preferred stock at this stage will carry other terms usually favorable to the investor, the most common of which is...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!