1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
IPO Phase Two: Cooling-Off Period.
Once BUBB has filed its papers, it waits. And waits. A very long 20-calendar-day cooling-off period is the norm, but it usually takes the SEC longer to figure things out. Why do we need to cool things off? Because pre-Depression, the "hot" issues were sold to poor unsuspecting truck drivers who then proceeded to speculate in them with everything they owned because they so hated driving a truck for a living; and then they lost it all. It wasn't pretty.
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!