1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Stage 3: The Sale. Wait, first it was anger, then denial… this is… what again? Oh. The Sale. Or Underwriting Process. What would “over-writing” be, anyway?
Whiteshoe gets animated here because it is during this process where he shows his stuff (banking skills, not junk). His job is to market and then distribute the shares and hopefully create a liquid market that is relatively stable.
Since an IPO is the first time that most of the general public is able to buy shares in a company, the...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!