1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
An Order: The Lifecycle
Silence. Tiger looks exhausted, thinking through all of the mechanics. Finally Butch intones, "Treat your customers right and they'll stay with you—good markets and bad. Screw them once and they're gone forever. The question sometimes is 'what is right?'" Tiger nods.
Butch goes on to explain that managing money is serious business. And that SEC/FINRA and other SROs come down on you like a ton of bricks if you step one inch out of bounds—so don't even get close to the b...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!