1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
When quotes work out a lot and eat light, they get firm. Like Olivia sings, "Let's get fiscal, fiscal…" (Sorry.)
A firm quote is the price at which a market maker will buy 100 shares at that moment of the security in question. If the market maker delivers a quote "firm", it means that they will buy at least 100 shares at their firm quote price. There's no negotiation here.
After a firm quote is given, it is legal for the buyer to ask for a better price—counteroffer—but if the buyer s...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!