1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Goose tries to make sense of this company. It had originally indicated a range of $12-$14 but now the stock is at $40. How can the company be worth 3 times what its bankers thought it was worth 3 months ago?
The Street now says it’s worth $1 billion, give or take a Unit. (Just in case you’re not down with the lingo, a Unit is $100,000,000 in Silicon Valley, coined by legendary venture capitalist (the guy who did Apple), Don Valentine – i.e. “A Unit is retirement in fine sty...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!