1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Goose tries to make sense of this company. It had originally indicated a range of $12-$14, but now the stock is at $40. How can the company be worth three times what its bankers thought it was worth three months ago? Did they suddenly sell two or three times the volumes that they were predicting? Did they patent the entire notion of "sauce" and now get a penny every time someone pours sugar oil over noodles? Cool idea, but, er um…no. So, not that much has changed except t...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!