1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
The Upside For Wu
If the company is a huge hit and Mr. Wu's options end up being worth a million dollars, after ordinary income (not buying them out), he'd keep about $500,000 in The People's Republic of New York; but if he has long term gain tax treatment on them, he'd keep somewhere around $650,000.
Alternatively if the company goes bankrupt, he loses everything. So he is making a bet of $12,500 in hopes of saving $150,000 or maybe even more in taxes.
And Mr. Wu is making a big bet on this...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!