1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Horizontal Spread or Calendar Spread
A calendar spread, shockingly named, simply spreads the options expiration date on two trades of the same security and the same strike price. Think through what happens given various scenarios. Lather, rinse, repeat is the best way to develop a feel for how options work. We can talk about theory all day, but losing money is a great way to teach lessons, albeit an expensive one.
We talked about bull and bear spreads back...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!