1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Direct Participation Programs
$5 Words: DPP Terms. Just know 'em.
Really, a DPP is just a fancy way of saying "limited partnership". Drilling for oil, mining for gold, investing in heavy construction machinery (c'mon, admit it: you always wanted to own a bulldozer); all of those activities require a lot of money, and they have a lot of tax write-offs that benefit people who already have a lot of money.
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!