1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Bondage, Anyone? Raising Debt, Not Cain
With everyone uneasily comfortable with the equity portion of the IPO, the focus turns to the debt piece. The bankers delineate the choices:
The Sauce Company can raise debt in the form of preferred stock (which isn’t really debt—technically it is equity—but it pays a fixed dividend, which is similar to a fixed coupon on a bond), but it would have to come with conversion rights. Hal. E. Lujah! That is, it could be converted into common stock at a gi...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!