1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Types of Brokerage Accounts
The first issue that Butch goes over with Tiger is how the accounts will be set up. With many different flavors, The Seven seems to be testing them more and more granularly. Fortunately, this is straightforward stuff, but there are two really important things about any type of account that you need to memorize:
First: Accounts are either retirement or non-retirement. The main difference between the two is tax treatment. The IRS likes to get paid, and when you...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!