1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Markets Vocab, Voodoo, and Dime-A-Dozen Theories
For The Seven, you're going to have to be able to read The Wall Street Journal. Or at least know what the stats mean that it quotes all the time. A biggie is the Advance/Decline Ratio. It simply asks, "How many stocks in the S&P went up today? How many stocks in the S&P went down? How "broad" is the strength or weakness of the market? That's what the A/D Ratio answers.
Trading volume is another biggie. Big moves on small volumes (like maybe the...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!