Slaughterhouse-Five Chapter 10, Section 4 Summary
- The narrator says that he's not thrilled at the Tralfamadorian idea that we all live forever.
- Still, if we have to visit moments in our lives forever, he is glad that so many of his moments are nice.
- One of the narrator's nicest recent moments is his trip to Dresden with his old war buddy, Bernard V. O'Hare.
- The narrator looks down from his Hungarian Airlines plane on East Germany, which is all lit up.
- The narrator imagines dropping bombs on the cities and towns below him.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...
Noodle's College Search