by Kurt Vonnegut
Slaughterhouse-Five Chapter 2, Section 32 Summary
- Billy goes on skating in his imaginary sweat socks until he jumps forward in time again.
- It's the fall of 1957 and he has just been elected president of the Lions Club.
- He has to make a speech, and it's freaking him out because he has nothing prepared and his voice is very thin and high.
- But when he opens his mouth, suddenly the perfect speech comes out, in the perfect voice.
- And suddenly he is back in that frozen creek bed, with Weary about to beat him up.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...