Slaughterhouse-Five Chapter 3, Section 27 Summary
- A man in a boxcar near Billy's yells to the guards that a soldier has died in their car.
- The four guards nod and don't open the door of the boxcar.
- Instead, they open the door to the car next to Billy's, which has food, bunk beds, and a stove.
- The four guards go inside and close the door.
- Eventually, they come out smoking and speaking to each other.
- The Americans across the way tell the guards about the dead man.
- The guards remove the dead man from the box car.
- It's Wild Bob.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...
The Astonishing Life of Octavian Nothing: Traitor to the Nation, Volume I: The Pox Party - Learning Guide
Noodle's College Search