by Kurt Vonnegut
Slaughterhouse-Five Chapter 4, Section 17 Summary
- Billy sees his first Russian on the other side of a barbed wire fence.
- The Russian's face looks at Billy's hopefully, as though Billy is bringing him good news.
- Billy blacks out and then comes to in a delousing station at the prison.
- He takes off his clothes when the Germans order him to, just like he does when he gets to Tralfamadore.
- The Germans comment on how weak Billy looks.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...