Slaughterhouse-Five Chapter 6, Section 17 Summary
- The trip to Dresden is actually really nice: the prisoners have been fed and they have lots of cigarettes with them.
- They pull in to Dresden, which is the most beautiful city many of them have ever seen.
- Billy Pilgrim thinks Dresden looks like a Sunday School illustration of Heaven.
- Someone behind him – the narrator – says that it looks like Oz.
- (Which it really does – check out these images.)
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...
Noodle's College Search