Cite This Page
Slaughterhouse-Five Chapter 6, Section 20 Summary Page 1
- As Billy and the hundred other American prisoners walk out of the railway yard, Billy becomes a star.
- Lots of people are out on the Dresden sidewalks coming home from work, and they see Billy and the rest of the prisoners.
- Billy looks ridiculous, which brings a bit of fun into their day.
- Billy finds Dresden enchanting.
- At the same time, as a time traveler, he knows the city will burn to the ground in a month.
- Billy touches the two magnetic lumps in the lining of his jacket.