by Kurt Vonnegut
Slaughterhouse-Five Chapter 6, Section 6 Summary
- Edgar Derby asks who else is on Lazzaro's vengeance list.
- Lazzaro tells Derby to make sure he doesn't make either Lazzaro or Lazzaro's friends mad.
- Lazzaro has had one friend in the war, and he's already dead: Roland Weary.
- He points to Billy in the next bed and says he promised Weary that he would have Billy shot after the war is over.
- Lazzaro advises Billy to enjoy life while he can.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...