by Kurt Vonnegut
Slaughterhouse-Five Chapter 7, Section 8 Summary
- Werner Gluck was raised in Dresden.
- He has no idea where the slaughterhouse kitchen is, so he doesn't know where to take Billy and Edgar Derby.
- He and Billy are rather similar; in fact, they are distant cousins.
- Gluck leads them to a building he thinks has the kitchen, but boy is he wrong.
- Instead, the door leads to a communal shower where thirty German refugee girls are bathing.
- This is the first time Gluck and Billy have ever seen a naked girl. It's old hat to Edgar Derby.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...