Slaughterhouse-Five Chapter 8, Section 13 Summary
- Maggie asks if what Kilgore described really happened.
- Maggie is not bright, but she's really hot.
- Trout says of course it happened: he can't be guilty of false advertising – it's against the rules. (He's lying, of course.)
- Trout claims that he puts everything that happens to him into his books. And, he adds, he's not the only judge: there's also God, who will decide whether or not Maggie will burn in hell forever.
- Trout starts to laugh while Maggie looks terrified.