Slaughterhouse-Five Chapter 8, Section 4 Summary
- Edgar Derby stands up and tells Campbell that he's a tool.
- He talks about American government, freedom, justice, and fair play for all.
- He then tells Campbell that the Americans and the Russians are going to work together to crush Nazism.
- The sound of an air raid siren sends the Americans into the slaughterhouse meat locker for shelter.
- Campbell stays with the German guards.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...
Noodle's College Search