by Kurt Vonnegut
Slaughterhouse-Five Chapter 9, Section 10 Summary
- Rumfoord thinks Billy is brain dead and tells Lily that the hospital should just let him die.
- Lily doesn't know what to think; she's not very bright.
- Rumfoord talks to Lily about his problems with the bombing of Dresden.
- He wants to write a short, readable version of the Official History of the Army Air Force in World War II.
- That lengthy history has very little information about Dresden.
- Rumfoord wants to know why. The bombing was such a roaring success! Why don't more Americans know about it?
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...