Available to teachers only as part of theSlaughterhouse-FiveTeacher Pass
Slaughterhouse-FiveTeacher Pass includes:
- Assignments & Activities
- Reading Quizzes
- Current Events & Pop Culture articles
- Discussion & Essay Questions
- Challenges & Opportunities
- Related Readings in Literature & History
Sample of Reading Quizzes
Questions1. What city does Dresden remind the narrator of?
2. Where did the narrator write his best outline for the Dresden story?
3. Who is Sandy?
4. What kind of fish do they see in the Hudson?
5. Why is Mary O’Hare upset at the narrator?
6. What does the narrator tell Mary he’ll call his book?
7. Where did the children in the Children’s Crusade think they were going?
8. Who laid siege to Dresden in 1760?
9. How does the narrator’s war book begin?
10. How does the narrator’s war book end?
Answers1. Dayton, Ohio
2. On the back of a roll of wallpaper
3. The narrator’s dog
5. She thinks wars are partly encouraged by books and movies
6. “The Children’s Crusade”
8. The Prussians
9. Listen: Billy Pilgrim has come unstuck in time.