Something Wicked This Way Comes
Something Wicked This Way Comes Chapter 13 Summary
- This chapter brings us back to Charles Halloway and the town library.
- Charles is standing at the library window. He sees Will and Jim running and calls to them, but they do not hear him.
- Earlier, while dusting with his broom, Charles heard the calliope and the train whistle.
- From the window, he can see the moonlight. He is tempted to go to the carnival.
- On his way home, Charles passes the empty store with the ice maiden inside; but he chooses to continue on home rather than stopping to stare.
- In the meadow, the Mirror Maze waits for people to come gaze into its depths. Its very sinister depths, that is.