Something Wicked This Way Comes
Something Wicked This Way Comes Chapter 16 Summary
- Jim vanishes at sunset after a day of fun at the carnival.
- Will can sense that Jim has gone to the maze. He spots Jim there, half in and half out of the cold glass.
- Will admonishes his friend to get out. Jim wants to stay, but Will drags him out. He tells Jim they're going home, then asks what he saw in there.
- Jim is elated, but cannot express exactly what he saw.
- As they walk home, Jim tells Will they have to go back. Will says Jim can go alone; he has no interest in going back.
- But Jim calls Will out on the lie, insisting that Will will always be around to protect him (Jim).
- Will eventually agrees to this, and the boys head home.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...
Noodle's College Search