Something Wicked This Way Comes
Something Wicked This Way Comes Chapter 17 Summary
- The two boys stare at a big leather bag for a while. They're walking back from the carnival to their house and have found this bag lying on the road.
- Will kicks it. He realizes the bag belongs to the lightning-rod salesman.
- Jim goes through the contents of the bag.
- Jim points out the bag was very important to the salesman. Something must have happened to make him forget. He suggests that they investigate the carnival after closing.
- Will is not keen on this idea.
- They wait outside the carnival encampment and think about other boys sitting down to warm suppers.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...
Noodle's College Search