Something Wicked This Way Comes
Something Wicked This Way Comes Chapter 25 Summary
- Miss Foley can feel mirrors. She thinks about what Time has done to her. She thinks about Jim and Will and her nephew. She knows he doesn't belong. She wants the carnival.
- She looks on the mantel where she has a ticket to the carousel.
- She resolves that "no one must stand between her and nephew, her and carousel, her and lovely gilding ride-around summer" (25.10).
- No one – but particularly not Will and Jim.
- She lifts the phone and dials the library. She asks Mr. Halloway to meet her at the police station in ten minutes.