Something Wicked This Way Comes Chapter 49 Summary
- Will's hand digs in his pockets. He finds kitchen matches and strikes them.
- Charles Halloway remains transfixed by his image. He shouts "No!" repeatedly and strikes the match away from his son.
- Will insists that they be able to see. He strikes another match.
- Charles sinks down to the ground. Will tells his father that he doesn't care how old he is, he loves him no matter what.
- Charles Halloway opens his eyes and looks at all his images and at Will. Progressively louder sounds escape his mouth.
- The Witch, had she heard, would have died again.