Something Wicked This Way Comes
Something Wicked This Way Comes Chapter 50 Summary
- Although no one in the carnival heard the sound Charles Halloway made, they all heard the sounds that follow. One by one, the mirrors in the Mirror Maze fall and crack.
- Charles finally accepts the world and his life. He cries out.
- Mr. Dark walks forward. The crowd disappears. Charles and Will begin searching for Jim.
- Away from the meadow a bit, the calliope is going around. Will speculates that Jim is there.
- Charles cautions his son that they must be concerned with three people: Jim, Mr. Cooger, and Mr. Dark.
- The two step forward out the door to be greeted by howling winds.