Speak Chapter 22 Summary
- Melinda is walking in the hall, and she sees someone she refers to as "IT" in the hall, walking with a cheerleader.
- She can't believe IT goes to this high school. This is not a dream she can wake up from.
- "IT sees [Melinda]. IT smiles and winks" (22.2).
- Melinda would vomit, except her "lips are sewn together" (22.2).
- This chapter ends with a look at Melinda's report card. She gets an A in Art, a B in Biology, a C and a D in Lunch and Clothes, and Cs in most everything else.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...
Noodle's College Search