Cite This Page
Speak Chapter 70 Summary Page 1
- Melinda heads to her closet for a serious thinking session. She debates telling Greta-Ingrid, or Rachel, about Andy. She wonders what Andy would do if he found out that she told on him.
- Maya Angelou observes Melinda from the poster. It's obvious that Maya wants Melinda to tell Rachel.
- It's a little hot in the closet, so Melinda takes off her sweatshirt; April is humid and rainy.
- She observes the tree drawing she's pinned up, and thinks her art really has improved, at least a little. It would be nice to decorate her room to look like this closet.
- Melinda feels sure that Maya wants her to warn Rachel.
- Melinda writes Rachel a note telling her that Andy is dangerous, and that Rachel and Greta-Ingrid should be careful.
- She disguises her handwriting.