by Laurie Halse Anderson
Speak Chapter 85 Summary
- Melinda doesn't know what to do with herself. She doesn't want to be at school or at home.
- She hears somebody say her name. Uh-oh. Now she's really hearing voices.
- Whew. No. It's a real person. It's Ivy. She wants Melinda to see something.
- Dozens of people have written about their bad experiences with Andy Evans.
- It's seems that Melinda is one of many, many victims.
- Melinda feels like she could soar in the sky.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...