Sample of Reading Quizzes
Questions1. When the narrator was little, he admired an item of clothing that belonged to his Uncle Pete. What was it?
2. This item of clothing featured a picture of what?
3. What did Uncle Pete do with this item of clothing?
4. When the narrator was twelve, he moved from Pennsylvania to where?
5. What gift did the narrator receive anonymously, shortly after his fourteenth birthday?
Answers1. A necktie.
2. A porcupine.
3. He gave it to the narrator.
4. Mica, Arizona.
5. A porcupine necktie.